Grab the love of your life and start planning your next adventure using this couple bucket list. Whether you are looking to explore the world and check off those big moments or keep it super simple and find time to relax and unwind, this list will inspire you to get up and go… together.
I absolutely cherish bonding moments with my man. I love my husband, but with three kids and work piling up more and more with each passing day, we don’t always find the time to just be alone.
That’s why it’s important to have couple goals and to make sure you make promises to one another to DO THINGS.
There are plenty of things to do together with your husband, but are they worthy to be on your couple bucket list? That’s the question!
Sometimes, when we don’t have the ability to travel, we spend time walking through these 100 questions to ask your husband. They might help you figure out your next destination.
Read through this couple bucket list and make sure you cross something off today!! Might as well get a head start.
Related: 15 Reasons Why I Love My Husband, What Is A Happy Marriage? Creating A Happy Married Life, Marriage Advice For Women: Never Stop Dating Your Soulmate, Marriage Advice: Don’t Be A Right Fighter
50 Couple Bucket List Ideas
- Go on a weekend getaway
- Split a milkshake together
- Go camping
- Have a picnic
- Go to a drive-in theatre
- Watch the sunrise / sunset
- Go to the beach at night
- Play a video game together
- Go on a road trip
- Build a fort
- Kiss in the rain
- Sleep in late
- Take a bubble bath together
- Call in sick on the same day
- Go to a sports event and eat all the food
- Take a long walk in the park
- Adopt a puppy
- Create a date jar – and put all your wishes in there
- Kiss under mistletoe
- One bowl of ice cream – two spoons
- Clean the house together
- Go to a carnival
- Kiss underwater
- Have a dance party
- Paddle in a canoe together
- Have a movie marathon
- Don’t get out of bed all weekend
- Slow dance
- Have a tech-free day
- Watch fireworks
- Go to a local festival/carnival
- Have a game night
- Breakfast for dinner
- Write love letters to one another
- Ride rollercoasters together
- Head to Disney
- Find a photo booth and have some fun
- Give each other massages
- Go skinny dipping
- Do something adventurous
- Plan an adventure
- Buy a hammock
- BBQ in the snow
- Read the same book
- Get a couple’s massage
- Matching tattoos
- Get professional pictures taken
- Go to a really expensive restaurant
- Learn something new together
- Visit one another’s parents
Did I miss anything in this bucket list? Anything you’d like to add? Would love to hear.
Want to print out a version of this checklist for yourself? Click here and save down this to-do list and work on it with the love of your life.
- 50 Best Friend Bucket List Ideas
- Bucket List: Top 100 Travel Ideas
- 60 Hobbies For Couples To Help Strengthen Your Relationship – Free Printable
- Summer Bucket List For Teens Printable – Over 100 Things To Do This Year
- The 10 Marriage Goals Every Relationship Needs
- Spring Bucket List For Families – Over 50 Ideas