This Christmas list printable is a great way for family members to write down exactly what they want as gifts for the holidays. Take the guessing out of shopping this year and get the answers right from the source.
How do you use this Christmas wish list? Print out a copy and let your child fill in as many toys as they’d like. Now, you have a pool of options for online shopping.
I usually like to print out one copy of this blank Christmas list for each member of the family – including myself. That way, my husband doesn’t have any issues when he has to head out to the stores.
Naturally, these are all just suggestions. But it IS nice to know what everyone really wants, right?!
Honestly, this Santa wish list printable has been a lifesaver for YEARS! I hope it helps you and your family out as well.
Download Your Free Christmas List Here
Click here to download a copy and enjoy getting organized!
- 14 Neat Ways To Hang Your Christmas Cards This Holiday
- The Best Family Christmas Movies To Watch With Kids – New Releases And Classics
- 25 Festive Christmas Party Games To Play With The Family
- Christmas Would You Rather Questions For Kids
- Christmas Bucket List – 40 Family Fun Activities To Do With The Kids
- Funny Christmas Knock Knock Jokes For Kids
- Which Retailers Offer Curbside Pickup For Last-Minute Holiday Shopping?
- Christmas Charades Party Game – Free Printable For The Holiday