This year, I was looking for a new way to hang my Christmas Cards around my house that was organized and orderly. I needed a system that would keep all the holiday cards I received in one place and not overtake my entire home. I found several suggestions online and just had to share!
How should you hang your Christmas cards? You can use ribbon and clothespins, snap them together with metal rings, or pin them around the doorways within your homes.
Whatever you decide to do this holiday season, it’s all about having a Christmas card hanging system and sticking to it. Whether you want to stick to one room, one wall, or one album – that’s up to you.
Some people get hundreds of cards a year while others only receive a dozen. The amount doesn’t matter. It all has to be organized in the end. Hopefully, these holiday card organization tips will get you on the right path.
14 Neat Ways To Hang Your Christmas Cards This Holiday
- The Best Family Christmas Movies To Watch With Kids – New Releases And Classics
- Matching Family Christmas Shirts For Everyone You Love
- 5 December Goals I Need To Hit By The End Of The Year
- Christmas Charades Party Game – Free Printable For The Holiday
- Christmas Would You Rather Questions For Kids
- Christmas Bucket List – 40 Family Fun Activities To Do With The Kids
- Christmas Prayers For The Family – Christmas Dinner Prayer Options
- Which Retailers Offer Curbside Pickup For Last-Minute Holiday Shopping?
- The Ultimate Gifting Guide For Everyone On Your List
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links that support Lady and the Blog at no additional cost to you. I will receive a small commission if you choose to make a purchase on this post.
Christmas Card Holders
If you are looking for something quick and easy and online to purchase, here are some items I found on Amazon that you could buy today.
Christmas Card Holder – Red Truck
Christmas Decoration Wonder Wreath Jumbo (44″ X 36″) Card & Photo Display Holder
Church Card Holder – Rustic Wood Distressed Table