A lot of my readers email me looking for hard cookie recipes. Isn’t that interesting? I never thought that someone would want to seek out a difficult cookie recipe, but yet… here we are!! I can’t tell you how many recipe requests I get like this and so I wanted to put together a dessert roundup to help those women in need of this type of treat. Personally, a hard cookie recipe is not my cup of tea… err.. flour. But to each his own! I’ve added a ton of options for you to check out – all filled with different flavor profiles. Hopefully, you will find this roundup right up your alley.
Truth be told, this holiday cookie recipe roundup took much longer than I thought. 2 hours later and I’m starving!! Now, I have to find someone to make me one of these hard cookie recipe treats. Bueler? Bueler? LOL Be sure to click on each link description to find the full recipe instructions.
1. Chocolate-Raspberry Rugelach // 2. Stollen Inspired Spiral Cookies // 3. Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies // 4. Homemade Jingles Cookies // 5. Peppermint Patty Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. // 6. Jolly Santa Cookies
7. Chocolate Pecan Caramel Cluster Cookies // 8. Chocolate Mint Pudding Cookies // 9. Snowball Cookies // 10. Molasses Spice Cookies // 11. Chocolate Drizzled Cranberry Pistachio Cookies // 12. Cocoa Rouge Meringue Cookies // 13. Ginger Cream Christmas Cookies
21. Lemon Ricotta Cookies // 22. Whoopie Pie Recipe // 23. Italian Sugar Cookies // 24. Peanut Butter Cookie Cups // 25. Sugar Cookie and Royal Icing Cookies // 26. Chocolate Chip Snowballs // 27. Christmas Meringue Cookies // 28. Chewy Ginger and Molasses Chocolate Cookies // 29. Christmas Tree Meringues // 30. Red Hot Cookies
31. Cool Mint OREO Cookie Balls // 32. Chocolate Coated Peppermint Cookies // 33. Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies // 34. Christmas Treats: Cocoa Krispies Reindeer // 35. Chocolate Peppermint Patty Cookies // 36. Peppermint Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies // 37. Thumbprint Cookies // 38. Peppermint Twist Kiss Cookies
39. Hot Cocoa Cookies // 40. Walnut Chocolate Drop Cookies // 41. Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies – Low Carb and Gluten-Free // 42. Candy Cane Crinkle Cookies // 43. chocolate-peppermint cookies // 44. Oh Christmas Tree // 45. Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Pillow Cookies // 46. Cookies and Cream Cookies // 47. Double Dark Candy Cane Crunch Cookies // 48. Bite-Sized Chocolate Brownie Cookies with Candy Cane Topping // 49. Cherry Chocolate Blossoms // 50. Lemon Nutmeg Cookies & Sweet Greetings
Which difficult cookie recipe did you like best? Any of these too hard to make? Would love to hear! If you want to check out all of my cookie recipes, be sure to click here.