There are so many reasons why I love my best friend. There are certain things a BFF can do that no other friend can. Private jokes, no ego, feeling like family, sisters for life! A best friend is above all else.
I came up with 75 reasons I love my best friend. Truth be told, I could have written 1000! But I didn’t think you’d want to read all of those bullets about my sister friend.
Do you have a dear best friend that you’re thinking about today? Want to see how many of these ideas you can relate to? You can consider writing her an email or a written note and kicking it off with “I love you best friend!”
I Love You Best Friend
I don’t think we say this enough. I love you, best friend. I don’t think we tell the people in our lives how much they mean to us – often enough. Maybe we tell our children, our parents, and our husbands. But I doubt it.
Let’s think about that sister friend, though. When was the last time you let your dear best friend know that you love her? I hope today will be that day.
Related: Happy Birthday My Dear Friend! A Letter To My Bestie
Why is your best friend so special?
A best friend is so special because they stay by your side through thick and thin. They know all of your secrets, have seen you at your worst, forgiven you for your mistakes, and STILL show up the next morning.
A best friend is so special because you have time invested in your relationship. They understand your history, know all about your family, adore your quirky habits, and want to still love you forever. That person is a keeper!
Related: 50 Super Fun Things To Do With Your Best Friend
75 Reasons Why I Love My Best Friend
Are you ready to read the 75 reasons why I love my best friend? Here they are! Let me know if any of these ring a bell.
- She understands me better than anyone.
- We have memories that no-one else will understand.
- We have our own private language.
- One look and I understand exactly what she is thinking.
- One look and she can make me burst into laughter.
- She feels like a sister to me.
- There is no ego between us.
- We love each other – fully.
- She never judges me.
- She always knows exactly what I am thinking.
- She treats me like family.
- No matter how many times we get into a little quarrel, we make up immediately.
- She always knows the right thing to say when I am down and out.
- When I am having a bad day, she takes over.
- She understands my faults.
- She accepts my faults.
- We compliment one another.
- Her family loves me.
- Our meme streak is on fire.
- She makes fun of me all the time – but in a best friend kind of way.
- We can have a great time doing just about anything.
- If I am having a bad day, she does whatever she can to make me smile.
- She has my back. My best friend always has my back.
- We don’t need to do anything out of this world in order to have a good time.
- We never lie to one another.
- I can call her 1000 times in one day and she wouldn’t mind.
- I know she would take care of my children if I asked her – without a question!
- We hate all the same people.
- My best friend is honest and trustworthy.
- She treats my children with love and respect.
- She lets me know when I am wrong.
- She can pull me out of a pretty bad mood.
- She doesn’t judge me for not working out.
- She always sends me the best birthday text messages
- She lets me know when I’ve done a job well done.
- She lets me vent about my children without judgement.
- She lets me vent about my husband without judgement.
- She knows she can tell me anything and I won’t judge her.
- My best friend is full of goals and is inspiring.
- People always link us together because we are two peas in a pod.
- She pushes me to be a better person.
- She prays for me when I really need it.
- We’ve had an incredible bond since day one.
- I can’t see my life without her.
- We are 100% loyal to one another.
- We would never do anything to hurt one another.
- I know that she would always stick up for me in a crowd.
- When either one of us need to get away, we pack our bags and go.
- She lets me cry when I need to let it all out.
- She knows how to listen when I need to just do a major emotional dump on her.
- If I need to call her at an odd hour in the night, I know she will pick up.
- I’m never afraid to be who I really am around her.
- She is a wonderful role model for my children.
- She always go out of her way to help everyone in my family.
- She loves my mother like she is her own.
- I have no idea what my life would be like without her.
- She knows what’s better for me more than I know what’s better for me!
- She loves my husband.
- She loves her job and has such a passion for it which pushes me to do better.
- She is my rock.
- We have more fun staying in than we do going out.
- We have a very unique relationship – most people tell us that when they meet us.
- We don’t need to spend any money to have a great time.
- Even if months pass, it never feels like a day has gone by when we see each other.
- She is always there to protect me and vice versa.
- Our relationship never feels one-sided.
- We are each other’s photographers.
- We can talk about absolutely anything and it doesn’t matter.
- Personal space is never an issue.
- Whenever I get a plus one invite, it’s always her. Vice versa.
- We never shut up when we are together.
- We always feel like we are doing standup when we are alone.
- We always know how to have a good time – even on a dime.
- When I hear, “don’t tell a soul”… she doesn’t count.
Related: The Top Fun Places To Go With Friends For A Great Night Out
What do you like most about your best friend?
Out of all the reasons I love my best friend, which rang the loudest for you? What do you like most about your best friend? I would love to hear.
I think everyone will have a different answer and this makes sense because relationships are so unique.
Related: Dozens Of Apps To Play With Friends
Who is your close friend?
Do you have someone you’d like to share this post with? A close friend that needs a little pick me up? Copy and paste this link and email it to your BFF and let her know exactly what she means to you.