This Cookie Cheesecake Bars Recipe is going to put a huge smile on your face. Cookies plus cheesecake equals a math equation that I’d like to sink my teeth into. AMMIRIGHT? I mean – sometimes a girl just doesn’t want to choose and so she doesn’t have to because life is full of options.
It offers a little bit of everything that you want. Ok, it doesn’t have Nutella, but you could literally slather some on top as icing and call it a day. That would be the trifecta of awesomeness.
I thought if I gave you all that goodness in one post, your mind would implode and things would get messy. So, I stopped while I was ahead… and you still had your head. You know what I mean.
This cookie cheesecake bars recipe is pretty standard. It has every ingredient you’d think would go into it PLUS Cool Whip. You could make your own cake mix or you could take the easy way out like me and use a mix instead. You’re welcome BY THE WAY.
I’m sorry – sometimes I offer up the from scratch options and other times I offer up the “reality” options. I have three kids, a full-time job and not enough hours in the day. The only thing I want to scratch are lotto tickets right now. Let’s do this!
Cookie Cheesecake Bars Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 a cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 box of Extra Moist Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1 and 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. of cool whip
- 1/3 of a cup of Sugar
Cookie Cheesecake Bars Recipe Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch metal pan. In a large mixing bowl mix together oil, eggs, vanilla, and water. Add cake mix and mix together by hand until well blended.
Fold in chocolate chips. Spread in the bottom of your pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden. In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, cool whip, and sugar.
Mix with hand mixer on high until smooth. You may need to make two batches if you have a deep pan. Spread evenly over cookie bottom and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve and enjoy! What do you think of my Cookie Cheesecake Bars recipe? Something you’d like to try out? Totally doable, right? If you are looking for more dessert ideas, be sure to check out my recipe section.
- Related: Unicorn Cheesecake Bar Recipe
- Related: Strawberry Cheesecake Mini Cupcake Recipe
- Related: No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake
- Latte BonBons Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Donuts Recipe
- Strawberry And Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
- Nutella Dessert Idea – Nutella Bites Recipe
- Lemon Bars Recipe
- Blueberry Pie Bars Recipe
- Unicorn Dessert Idea
- * 1/2 a cup of oil
- * 2 eggs
- * 1 tablespoon of Water
- * 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- * 1 box of Extra Moist Yellow Cake Mix
- * 1 cup of Chocolate Chips
- * 1 and 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese
- * 8 oz. of cool whip
- * 1/3 of a cup of Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13-inch metal pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together oil, eggs, vanilla, and water.
- Add cake mix and mix together by hand until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread in the bottom of your pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, cool whip, and sugar.
- Mix with hand mixer on high until smooth. (You may need to make two batches if you have a deep pan.)
- Spread evenly over cookie bottom and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!