We decided to have a little fun during Family Game Night and… I failed miserably. I cannot believe it! Challenge games are so much fun and we love to take part in them whenever we can.
The kids get an absolute kick out of it all. It honestly takes family bonding to a whole other level. What started out as a MOTHER-DAUGHTER challenged… turned into a full-blown Family Feud. LOL! I wish I could tell you that I passed this test.
Challenge Games: How Well Do You Know Your Family?
I wish I could tell you that I know my children inside and out, but then I would be lying. Oh my goodness! Total embarrassment!
Questions For Family Challenge Games:
- What is my favorite song?
- What was my favorite vacation?
- How do I take my coffee / tea?
- Am I a morning person / night person?
- What is my favorite stuffed animal?
- What is my favorite video game?
- Last meal – what would it be?
- If I could be an animal, which one would I be?
- Where do I want to vacation next?
- What is my favorite hobby?
- What is my biggest pet peeve?
- What drink do you drink during dinner?
- Do I believe in aliens?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- What is my least favorite house chore?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is my favorite holiday?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- What is my favorite restaurant?
- What is my favorite subject in school?
- What is my favorite sport to watch / play?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Who is my favorite YouTuber / TV show?
- If I could open up any kind of business – what would it be?
These family challenge questions can get you started! Lots of fun for sure! If you want to be safe, don’t record your answers like me. LOL! That way you won’t feel bad when you get most of the answers wrong. UGH!
- Get to know me tag
- Rainy Day Activities For Toddlers To Keep Them Occupied
- 20 Snow Games Your Kids Can Play This Winter
- Dozens of Apps to Play with Friends
- 8 Outdoor Games That Are Prop-Free: No Ball Required!!
- Games To Play With Friends When Bored
- Best Board Games for Kids
- 10 Math Board Games for Kids
- Toddler Board Games
- Have Bored Kids? What To Include In Kids Activity Packs
- Easy Card Games for Kids