Are you looking for the best board games for kids? Want to try to get your kids off the iPad? Aren’t we all? I rounded up a few of my favorite board game titles to show you exactly what’s new and exciting for family game night.
My husband and I try to pull one of those off at least once a week. The kids love it and to be honest with you… so do I! Nothing beats rolling the dice with people you love.
Put down the iPads and set up your dining room table for game night because this post highlights the cream of the crop.
Best Board Games For Kids – How To Get Kids To Unplug
It’s all about having fun, right? So, I opted for games that weren’t too complicated.
My suggestion range is quite wide, though. So, get ready for it. Our three children all fall between toddler and teen. So, I wanted to showcase a variety of options.
Don’t worry – they are all family fun games! All will work in every situation. Here are my current picks!
Best Board Games For Kids
- Simon Game – mind and hand coordination
- Catch – family game where you don’t compete.
- Lemonade Shake Up – another team game
- House of Danger – kids like this one a lot
- Gnomes at Night – great adventure game for kids
What did you think of my choices? Have you played any of these before? I wanted to present you with options that were unique and engaging.
Not your typical top then that I am sure you know all about already. I mean… we all own Monopoly already, right?
That’s certainly a crowd pleaser and WE ALWAYS PLAY IT. Don’t get me wrong. But sometimes, we like to look for different things to do. So, I hope this list expanded your options a bit for game night.
If you have any titles that you absolutely love, I want you to leave them in the comments below. I am always up for suggestions.
- 8 Outdoor Games That Are Prop-Free: No Ball Required!!
- HQ Trivia Game: Free Life Code
- Rainy Day Activities For Toddlers To Keep Them Occupied
- 20 Snow Games Your Kids Can Play This Winter
- Watch Ya Mouth Game Family Game Night
- Escape Room Tips – Easy Ways To Beat The Escape Games!