Looking for games to play with friends when bored and restless? I found ten super fun options for you and your pals that will change your mood and bring back the fun and excitement to the party.
Grab a group of friends and enjoy these party game that are all fast paced and filled with laughs. If you are looking for fun challenging options, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether it board games, card games, or a simple classic games – it doesn’t matter. Just get the party started. Literally.
This section contains affiliate links.
Personally, we like to keep these most of these games on hand for family game night. My three children are obsessed with board games and when we want to unplug, it’s very easy to unwind with our little ones thanks to some of these titles.
What can you play with friends inside?
If you are looking for more ideas to do with friends while you are bored, here is a list of suggestions that don’t require you to purchase anything. You could just either grab a pen and paper or use things that you find around the house.
- Create an indoor treasure hunt
- Indoor picnic
- Tic Tac Toe
- Easy Card Games
- Create a word search
- Drawing contest
- Hide and Seek
- Grab a few puzzles
- Declutter contest
- Indoor bowling
- Guess the word
- Dots and Boxes
- Hot potato
These friend games will offer you hours of entertainment. Whether you find yourself in big groups or small gatherings, I am sure one of these will work for you! Play a game with your pals and get off of your PHONES!
- Best Board Games for Kids
- Challenge Games
- 10 Math Board Games for Kids
- 2o Snow Games you can play with your kids
- 8 Outdoor Games that don’t need a ball
- Dozens of Apps to Play with Friends
- Animal Crossing Tips
- Top 10 board games to play with 3 year olds to keep their attention
- Have Bored Kids? What To Include In Kids Activity Packs
- 100 Would You Rather Questions for Kids
- 10 Facts About New Pokémon Snap For The Nintendo Switch
- When Friends Become Family – 10 Tell-Tale Signs