Have you heard that the Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Elmont, NY on February 19th at the UBS Arena? Here’s your chance to win a family pack of four tickets to watch the show live.
Win Four Tickets To See The Harlem Globetrotters – February 19th at the UBS Arena
We’ve been lucky enough to see the Harlem Globetrotters before and always try to grab more seats when they come back into town.
Every year, my kids are lucky enough to get a special visit from the group in school (it’s coming up) and they always come home attempting to copy the moves that were showcased. What skills!
Things You Didn’t Know About The Harlem Globetrotters
- The team has played together in over 120 countries.
- Wilt Chamberlin was a member before being drafted to the NBA.
- The team was organized in Chicago in 1926.
- The Globetrotters did not play a game in Harlem until 1968.
- The shortest Globetrotter is Jonte “Too Tall” Hall. He is 5 feet, 2 inches.
- Collectively, they’ve played over 22,000 games.
- There are female athletes on the team. Every game includes at least one of their female players.
- The entire audience is invited for a FREE autograph after the game. Just head on down to the court!
What To Expect At The Game
This won’t be your typical basketball game! Expect a fun, fast-paced, crowd-inclusive game. There will be plenty of opportunities for autographs, photographs, laughs, and more. There’s always plenty of interaction with the crowd, making this event a perfect night out for the entire family.
Kids of all ages will enjoy watching the players show off incredible skill by demonstrating ball tricks on the court, all while slam dunking in unique ways – all geared to make the crowd go wild. It’s just so FUN!
If you are available on February 19th at 7PM, use this form below and enter for a chance to win 4 tickets. Must be a US resident and 18 years or older.4 Tickets to See The Harlem Globetrotters – February 19th at the UBS Arena