Air fryer Brussels sprouts with bacon are one of my favorite side dishes to make because you only need a few ingredients to whip it up, but the flavor profile is incredible! To be honest, when it comes to vegetables in the air fryer, Brussels sprouts are one of the best options to make!
This recipe is a step up! It’s for nights when you want to serve something a little special on the side. I mean, bacon always makes things better, right? Let’s break down what you need to do in order to serve this tonight.
- Brussels Sprouts – These vegetables are a great way to grab your daily intake of both fiber and Vitamin C! One of my favorite side dishes to make.
- Bacon – Including bacon to a dish is such a simple way to add incredible flavor with minimal amount of effort.
- Seasoning – salt and pepper is all I reccomend, but feel free to add more options if you’d like.
Looking for some easy and delicious dinner ideas? You’ve come to the right place! “40 Delicious Dinner Ideas” is packed with recipes that are simple to cook and only require ingredients you likely have in your refrigerator right now. So why wait? Get cooking!
How To Cook Brussels Sprouts In The Air Fryer
Wash and trim the ends of the brussels sprouts and remove any loose leaves. Wrap each sprout in bacon, trimming off the excess bacon and using the remaining to wrap around the other side of the sprout making an X shape. Keep the cut ends of the bacon onto the bottom of the sprout.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Add sprouts to the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes or until bacon is browned. Remove and let stand for a minute or two before serving.
This recipe makes 16-18 sprouts.
Tips and Variations
- Serve with a drizzle of baslamic glaze or a bit of honey.
- BOSS LEVEL – Toss with high quality parmesean cheese.
- Serve alongside roasted chicken, pork, or your favorite piece of steak. This side dish is very versatile.
- Toss in a few onions to the pan and allow them to airfry while the veggies and bacon are also cooking. Just remember not to crowd up the space too much.
- To reheat, simply place this dish back into the air fryer. It will be the best way to recrisp the vegetables and bacon. If you don’t feel like recleaning your machine, you could also set your oven to 400 degrees and spread your leftovers on a pan. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remember not to overcrowd your air fryer. If you need to cook in two layers because you are making a big batch, take the time to do that.
- You need to cut off the hard stem end of each Brussels sprout. Then, check to make sure to get rid of any yellow or damaged leaves.
This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links that support Lady and the Blog at no additional cost to you. I will receive a small commission if you choose to make a purchase on this post.
These are the best air fryer Brussels sprouts! I hope you enjoy them.
- 1lb fresh brussels sprouts
- 1 package, 12 oz, bacon, uncooked
- salt and pepper
- Wash and trim the ends of the brussels sprouts and remove any loose leaves. Wrap each sprout in bacon, trimming off the excess bacon and using the remaining to wrap around the other side of the sprout making an X shape. Keep the cut ends of the bacon onto the bottom of the sprout.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. Add sprouts to the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes or until bacon is browned.
- Remove and let stand for a minute or two before serving.
This recipe makes 16-18 sprouts.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g