Are you up for a Nutella recipe because I have a dessert idea that will rock your world. These Nutella Bites are so easy to make that I almost feel bad using the word recipe. It’s more of an arrangement. Can I call this an arrangement?
Not everything has to result in a filthy kitchen and a sink full of dirty dishes. Sometimes, I just want to eat a fabulously sweet treat that is easy to make with little to no effort. Are you with me on this?
Well, how does vanilla wafers with hazelnut filling sound to you? Can I introduce you to Nutella Bites? Hello lover.
Nutella Dessert Idea – Nutella Bites Recipe
Yes. It’s another Nutella recipe. Can you blame me? Please. AND THESE ARE SO EASY TO MAKE. If you have company coming unexpected and you need to whip something up in a hurry, this is the Nutella dessert for you.
With just a few ingredients, you can have this sweet treat ready in no time and your guests will have their chocolate cravings satisfied.
I also think these make great after school snacks. My children love it when they come home every now and then and find something super fun waiting for them. I very rarely make them surprises like this. That’s why it is actually SPECIAL when I do.
Sure, they can open up a bag of Cheetos or have something from the pantry right off the bus. But on a FULL MOON, I will have a plate of goodness like this waiting for them and it makes them feel like it’s their birthday! LOL
With little to no effort on my part. It just tastes like I worked all day. SCORE!
Nutella Recipe Ingredients:
- Vanilla Wafers
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Tbsp. Hazelnut Spread – aka Nutella (though there are other brands out there you can use I GUESS)
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
Looking for some easy and delicious dinner ideas? You’ve come to the right place! “40 Delicious Dinner Ideas” is packed with recipes that are simple to cook and only require ingredients you likely have in your refrigerator right now. So why wait? Get cooking!
Nutella Recipe Directions:
Easy Easy Easy Easy. Ready? See your oven. Ignore it.
In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the Powdered Sugar, Butter, hazelnut spread, and milk to make a frosting. If it is too thick add 1 teaspoon of milk at a time until it reaches your desired thickness.
Spoon or pipe the desired amount of frosting onto the flat side of a cookie and top with a second cookie. That’s all you need to do to create your Nutella Bites.
Serve or store in an airtight container in a cool place. ENJOY these Nutella Bites by yourself or I GUESS share them with friends! 🙂
- Blueberry Pie Bars Recipe – Summer Dessert Recipe
- Pumpkin Bites Dessert Recipe
- Chocolate Cookie Energy Bites Recipe: No Oven Required
- Lemon Bars Recipe
- Nutella Recipe With Chocolate: Baked Nutella Mini Pies
- Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Pine Cones
- How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies With Cake Mix
- Homemade Frozen Cereal Yogurt Bars
Print This Nutella Dessert Recipe
- * Vanilla Wafers
- * 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- * 4 Tbsp. Butter
- * 4 Tbsp. Hazelnut Spread - aka Nutella (though there are other brands out there you can use I GUESS)
- * 2 Tbsp. Milk
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the Powdered Sugar, Butter, Hazelnut Spread and milk to make a frosting. If it is too thick add 1 teas. of milk at a time until it reaches desired thickness.
- Spoon or pipe the desired amount of frosting onto the flat side of a cookie and top with a second cookie.
- Serve or store in an airtight container in a cool place. ENJOY!