Blueberry Pie Bars
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teas. Vanilla
- ½ teas. Salt
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 21 oz. Cans Blueberry Pie Filling
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a large bowl cream together the Sugar and Butter.
- Blend Eggs in two at a time until smooth.
- Add Vanilla, Salt and Flour combine until all flour is moistened.
- Spread ¾ of the mixture over a greased low rimmed baking sheet. Spread using a silicone spatula sprayed with cooking spray so the dough doesn’t stick, reapply as necessary.
- Spread the Blueberry filling over the dough.
- Spread the remaining dough randomly over the filling by the spoonful.
- Bake at 350˚ until the dough is golden, approximately 50-60 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Cut into squares and dust with Powdered Sugar just before serving.
To see what Audrey made this week, click here.