Pumpkin Bites Dessert Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the white sugar, brown sugar and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in egg, whipping cream, vanilla, and flour. Mix well.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree.
- Roll your dough out and use a small cookie cutter (or even the top of a peanut butter jar!) to create small circles. Spray a small muffin pan with cooking spray and place the dough circles in so they fill the tin.
- Scoop the batter into each mini pie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Yum and YUM.
ALL THE YES, right? I just love this Pumpkin Bites dessert recipe. Do you think you will add it to your next gathering? Let me know how it turns out.