I’m already in Fall mode… as if you didn’t know that. That’s why I am so excited to share my very first pumpkin recipe with you all – and it’s a good one. Super easy to make and delicious to eat. After all your hearty cooking on those upcoming cold, windy nights, your family will look forward to a bite-sized treat. Give them one that is homemade. How about these Pumpkin Bites? Such an easy dessert to make. Check it out.
Pumpkin Bites Dessert Recipe
– Pie Crust (you can make homemade but it’s so easy and fast to buy the already made pie crust!)
– 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
– 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
– 4 Tablespoons of Butter, softened
– 1 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
– 1/2 Cup of Whipping Cream
– 1 Egg
– 1 Tablespoon of Flour
– 1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
– 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the white sugar, brown sugar and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in egg, whipping cream, vanilla, and flour. Mix well.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree.
- Roll your dough out and use a small cookie cutter (or even the top of a peanut butter jar!) to create small circles. Spray a small muffin pan with cooking spray and place the dough circles in so they fill the tin.
- Scoop the batter into each mini pie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Yum and YUM.
ALL THE YES, right? I just love this Pumpkin Bites dessert recipe. Do you think you will add it to your next gathering? Let me know how it turns out.