These Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites are a delicious way to add healthy fats and protein to your diet. Only four ingredients, these tasty little energy bites are ready in minutes!
Yields: 10-12 Energy Bites
Total Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried apples (not freeze dried, these are the chewy ones)
- ½ cup oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until it forms a thick paste. Using about a tablespoon of the mixture, roll into balls.
Looking for other apple-themed recipes?
- Homemade Mini Apple Pie Recipe
- Apple Cider Margarita
- Caramel Apple Cookies
- Hand Held Baked Apple Pie Recipe
- Dessert Apple Nachos Recipe
- Apple Pie Dip Recipe
- Apple and Cinnamon Muffin Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites