Dessert Apple Nachos: You’re Welcome
Dessert Apple Nachos.
Run. Don’t walk to your local supermarket and get all the below supplies that are needed to create this easy-to-make recipe because OH MY WORD IT IS SO GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD.
- 4 Gala Apples, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 3 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ cup Caramel Sauce
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Crushed Pecans
- Arrange Apple slices on a serving tray or individual plates.
- In a small sauce pan over medium low heat combine the Marshmallows and Butter. Stir frequently until a syrupy consistency and remove from heat.
- Drizzle the Caramel sauce over the Apple slices.
- Sprinkle lightly with Coconut.
- Drizzle with the Marshmallow sauce.
- Sprinkle with the Chocolate chips and Pecans.
- Drizzle again with additional Marshmallow sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for other apple-themed recipes?