Apple cider margaritas anyone? YES!!! I love the Fall because I love the scents and flavors that go along with the season. Everyone is over here obsessing over pumpkin and I’m in the corner screaming, “BUT WAIT! What about apples!!???”
If you are looking for a new apple cider recipe, I have one for you and it involves alcohol. It’s fantastic, it’s ready for a party and it’s so easy to make. Let’s get started.
- 5 oz 100% Apple Cider
- 1½ oz Tequila
- 1 oz Grand Mariner
- Margarita salt for the glass rim
- Cinnamon sticks for decoration
- Dip the rim of your glass in honey and place upside down on Margarita salt. Set the glass aside.
- Fill your glass full with 3/4 ice.
- Pour liquid ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Pour into your prepared glass and add your cinnamon stick to garnish.
Looking for other apple-themed recipes?