This semi-homemade Thin Mint Brownies recipe is SUPER easy to make and right up my alley. It basically pulls together two boxed flavors that you probably already have in your pantry and combines into one wonderful culinary experience. Are you a fan of the Girl Scout’s Thin Mint cookie? I certainly am obsessed with it. In fact, it’s the only TYPE of cookie I order every year. You cannot beat that crunchy goodness.
Well, combine the Thin Mint CRUNCH with the warm and gooey flavors that a freshly baked brownie offers and you have yourself one great recipe!
Thin Mint Brownies Recipe
- 1 box of fudge brownies (along with ingredients needed to bake)
- 1.5 cups of Thin Mint cookies
- Prepare brownies according to directions but add 1 cup of crushed Thin Mint cookies to the mix.
- Pour the brownie batter into a pan.
- Top with 1/2 cup of crushed Thin Mint cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and then serve and enjoy!