You guys – the Disney VIP tours was everything and more! We just came back from Walt Disney World and had the opportunity to take part in a Disney VIP Tour. I still cannot believe it because it was truly amazing. If you ever wanted to spend the day at the parks and not have to worry about long lines and chaos, this is the way to go.
I wanted to write a blog post about what I’ve learned from our visit with the tour guide. If you’d like to watch our ACTUAL day, you can do so below! I tried to film everything so you can see what it literally looks like to walk around with a Disney VIP tour guide. Fast pass entry all day long!
Personal Video Of Our Experience With A Disney VIP Tour Guide
Disney VIP Tours: What You Need To Know
Here are all the questions you probably have about the tours. I tried to think of everything I wanted to know before I actually took one.
How much does the Disney VIP Tours cost?
We had our tour guide for 8 hours and we were able to do everything we wanted and MORE! Pricing information is below:
- Pricing: Varies between $425 and $600 per hour, depending on the season (valid admission is required for each park and not included in the price of this tour)
- Reservations: Call (407) 560-4033 to book. Guests under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
How many people can you have in your group?
- All Private VIP Tours have a minimum duration of 7 continuous hours, and your party may include up to 10 Guests.
Can you visit more than one park in one day?
- Yes! We were able to do the Animal Kingdom in the morning and then head to the Magic Kingdom in the afternoon. This discussion took place before we headed out for the day. If you’d like to do this with your guide, be sure to set up the expectations ahead of time.
Can you cancel the Disney VIP Tour once you book it?
- To avoid a cancellation fee equal to 2 hours at the booked rate per Guide, please provide at least a 48-hour notice when canceling any Private Premium VIP Tour.
Does the price of the tour include the price of our admission ticket?
- No. Theme park admission is required and is not included with the cost of the VIP Tour.
Were you able to go on all the newest rides with the longest rides?
- Yes. We were able to do the new Avatar rides using the guide. The wait times on these rides ranged between 2 and 4 hours. With the guide, we walked right in.
Can you go on a ride twice in a row with the Disney VIP Tour guide?
- Yes. You just have to get off of the line and walk back in again through the fast pass line. You cannot stay on the ride for your second turn.
Do you walk in the exit sign when you have a Disney VIP Tour guide?
- No. You walk through the Fast Pass line. If there is a wait on that line, you have to wait in line and cannot cut ahead.
I found other tour services not provided by Disney online. Are those the same as this Disney VIP Tour?
- No. There are plenty of people who can help you walk through the park and maximize your time in each space, but they cannot offer you the fast pass experience. By nature, each park offers three fast passes at a time. These outside tour guides would never be able to get you more than these three fast passes – just like any other regular guest. The VIP guides essentially have unlimited fast pass access. That’s a great way to think about their services. They also know how to navigate through the park. We followed her lead and did every single ride we wanted to with time to spare!
Does the VIP Tour Guide help with cutting down the lines as my family enters the park?
- This depends on where you meet them. I met my guide at my hotel and was able to have her drive me through the back entrance. We didn’t enter through the traditional methods. However, I’ve done a few VIP Tour experiences and have also met tour guides right off of Main Street. It all depends on how you set it up – I suppose?
For more information about the Disney VIP Tours, be sure to visit their website.
To read more about my Disney adventures, click here.