Easter Bunny Racers
You know that I always look for ideas that require little effort. Does that say anything about me? Maybe. But I’m owning it. Here’s a REALLY FUN IDEA for the kids to help celebrate all that is Easter. Easter Bunny Racers are simply adorable!!
You need a few things to make this magic happen:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Mini M&M’s or any small candy
- Vanilla Frosting or any frosting you have on hand
- Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- Start by opening the top of the Reese’s eggs. Be sure to dip your knife in HOT water to melt away the chocolate and not break the egg.
- Using your frosting attach the regular sized M&M’s on the bottom for wheels. Add mini M&M’s for the steering wheel and headlights. Attach with the frosting.
- Press the bunny in the drivers seat and you are ready to go!