These Christmas pretzels are so festive and pretty! I mean, they are almost too cute to eat. A crowd-pleaser that displays a little mistletoe using the bold color combination of green and red. You can also see a bit of Rudolph if you look.
I just LOVE the way these little Christmas pretzels turned out. Just the right amount of design and fun – bite-sized for your pleasure.
Whether you are gearing up to host your next Bunko group or preparing for a huge Christmas Eve feast, these Christmas pretzel treats topped with a little bit of holly will make the perfect addition to your upcoming bash.
Christmas Pretzels – Holiday Recipe That Is Beyond Easy To Make
Christmas Pretzels Treats Ingredients
This section contains affiliate links
- Twist Pretzels
- White Chocolate Discs – available on Amazon
- Christmas Holly Candies – available around the holidays or on Etsy
Christmas Dessert Directions
Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees. Place pretzels on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Place 1 white chocolate disc on each pretzel.
Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate has softened. Take out and immediately add the Christmas holly candies. Leave set at room temperature for about 10 minutes to harden. Enjoy!
Easy as pie! I told you. Hardly any time to assemble and it will take even less time to eat.
But people will remember these treats for years to come. Here’s my official warning though: once you start making these goodies…. you will always be expected to make them!!
- Almond Butter Cookie Recipe – With Chocolate Chips
- Cherry Garcia Cookie Recipe
- How To Make A Mug Cake In The Microwave
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Thin Mint Brownie Cookie Recipe
- Twist Pretzels
- White Chocolate Discs
- Christmas Holly Candies
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place 1 white chocolate disc on each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet in oven for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate is softened.
- Take out and immediately add the Christmas holly candies.
- Leave set at room temperature for about 10 minutes to harden.