These Christmas pretzels are so festive and pretty and perfect for the holiday season. You only need three ingredients to make this recipe which means it is the perfect last-minute holiday crowd-pleaser to turn to when in a crunch.
I just LOVE the way these little Christmas pretzels turned out. Just the right amount of design and fun – bite-sized for your pleasure.
Whether you are gearing up to host your next Bunko group or preparing for a huge Christmas Eve feast, these Christmas pretzel treats topped with a little bit of holly will make the perfect addition to your upcoming bash.
Christmas Pretzels – Holiday Recipe That Is Beyond Easy To Make
This section contains affiliate links
- Twist Pretzels: the waffle kind work well too
- White Chocolate Discs: Available on Amazon or stores like Michael’s. Easy to melt for other recipes. Keep this on hand during the holidays
- Christmas Holly Candies: You can also copy this recipe for other holidays (conversation hearts for Valentine’s Day, for example). Find holly candies here.
Looking for some easy and delicious dinner ideas? You’ve come to the right place! “40 Delicious Dinner Ideas” is packed with recipes that are simple to cook and only require ingredients you likely have in your refrigerator right now. So why wait? Get cooking!
Christmas Dessert Directions
Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees. Place pretzels on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Place 1 white chocolate disc on each pretzel.
Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate has softened. Take out and immediately add the Christmas holly candies. Leave set at room temperature for about 10 minutes to harden. Enjoy!
Easy as pie! I told you. Hardly any time to assemble and it will take even less time to eat.
But people will remember these treats for years to come. Here’s my official warning though: once you start making these goodies…. you will always be expected to make them!!
Once this dessert is completely cooled, transfer them into cellophane bags and tie them with some festive ribbons. If you want to take it up an additional notch, don’t forget your Christmas card! Write a personal greeting filled with festive cheer.
Other options to consider are:
- Holiday Pretzel Gift Towers: Stack these red and green pretzels into your own design.
- Christmas Pretzel Party Favor Bags: Use cupcake liners – either red or green – and fill them with your baked desserts.
- Christmas Pretzel Christmas Tree: This option takes the most effort and time, but will certainly wow the crowd! Make a holiday tree while the chocolate is still hardening.
You can absolutely make these holiday pretzels ahead of time and freeze them – weeks in advance. Just make sure you put them on the counter and allow them to thaw out in room temperature, giving yourself ample time for thawing.
- Almond Butter Cookie Recipe – With Chocolate Chips
- Cherry Garcia Cookie Recipe
- How To Make A Mug Cake In The Microwave
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Thin Mint Brownie Cookie Recipe
- Twist Pretzels
- White Chocolate Discs
- Christmas Holly Candies
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place 1 white chocolate disc on each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet in oven for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate is softened.
- Take out and immediately add the Christmas holly candies.
- Leave set at room temperature for about 10 minutes to harden.