Christmas Holly Pretzels
How festive! So pretty! How… easy to make! I just LOVE the way these little Christmas pretzels turned out. Just the right amount of design and fun – bite-sized for your pleasure. Whether you are gearing up to host your next Bunko group or preparing for a huge Christmas Eve feast, these Christmas Holly Pretzels will make the perfect addition to your party.
What’s Needed (Ingredients)
- Twist Pretzels
- White Chocolate Discs
- Christmas Holly Candies
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place 1 white chocolate disc on each pretzel.
- Put cookie sheet in oven for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate is softened.
- Take out and immediately add the Christmas holly candies.
- Leave set at room temperature for about 10 minutes to harden.