Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Absolute perfection. Melt in your mouth – I want to dive into the screen and eat these right up – perfection. YES PLEASE!!!!! Are you looking for a chocolate chip cookie recipe from scratch? How about one with a twist? Here is the recipe for Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 1 ¼ Cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teas. Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 ¼ Cups Flour
- 1 teas. Baking Soda
- ½ teas. Salt
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a large bowl mix together the Almond Butter, Butter and Brown sugar until sugar is smooth.
- Add the Egg and Vanilla, mix to combine thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the Flour, Baking Soda and Salt.
- Add the Flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until the flour is incorporated. Add the Chocolate Chips and mix to combine. It may be a little granulated which is acceptable as long as it will stick together when pressed.
- Using a 1 Tbsp. Disher get a heaping disher full of dough. Form into a ball and place on a cookie sheet. Press Flat. If crumbly just reform into a circular shape with your fingers.
- Bake at 350˚ until just brown on the bottom edges, 9-12 minutes.
To see what Audrey whipped up today, click here.