These self belief quotes are meant to be read during a time of great need. We all get there – the slump! That time in your life where you no longer believe in yourself and self doubt overwhelms your every sense.
It’s ok to feel this way. It’s ok to reach out for a digital branch. Self help books are there for this very reason. But sometimes you need a quick pinch of positivity.
What I like to do is grab self belief quotes and set them as reminders on my phone. I plug one in per day for two weeks at a time. It takes me a good 5 minutes to do it.
Then, at various times of the day, a little message will pop up JUST WHEN I NEED IT. I read the self help quote, it fills me whole, and then I move on. It feels like a sunshine vitamin on a dismal day. I hope you consider doing the same.
What are positive quotes?
Positive quotes are just little sayings that bring you peace, joy, knowledge, or whatever else you might need at any given moment.
What do you need right now? If you are reading a self belief quote post, my guess is you need a boost of self help juice. So, for you, these positive quotes will focus on building up your self esteem.
25 Self Belief Quotes To Help You Get Out Of That Slump
Take a moment to read through each and every one of these self belief quotes and really process what the list is trying to teach you. You are in control.
- I can choose how I will handle this situation.
- Self belief and hard work will always earn you success.
- The only limits you have are the limits you set.
- You don’t wake up and become the butterfly. Growth is a process.
- Every single day I am getting healthier.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- When you are grateful, fear disappear and abundance appears.
- I have the power to create the life I desire.
- You will be amazed at what you attract after you start believing you deserve good things.
- She remembered who she was and she changed the game.
- A little progress each day adds up to big results.
- The way you speak to yourself… MATTERS.
- I am living through every step of this journey.
- My mindset is everything.
- Stop second guessing in yourself and start believing in yourself.
- You must expect great things from yourself before you can do them.
- I have the right to succeed.
- I have the power to create any life I choose.
- The one who falls and gets up… gets up stronger.
- Self belief defines who we are.
- Always remember – small wins count.
- Broken crayons still color.
- Self belief and self worth are important enough to focus on.
- I choose to be present in every second of my life.
- The secret to your future is hidden in your daily routine. Believe in your choices.
How can I believe in myself?
Believing in yourself isn’t easy for some. For others, it comes to them like breathing. Life is funny that way. How can you believe in yourself starting right now? By choosing to do so.
Start by looking at the small things you do every day and that you do well. Think SMALL. And listen, it could be just about anything in the beginning! Are you a great flosser? Can you floss like nobody else on your block? Own that!
Believe that you are good. Believe that you are able. Believe that you are capable. Believe that you are worthy. Then notice all the good that you already do – day in and day out.
You know what they say about a red balloon. You say the words and then all of a sudden you start seeing them everywhere. Then you start to wonder — am I just noticing them? Or were they always around me? This will be the same TYPE OF THING but with accomplishments.
Your accomplishments were already always around you – you just never noticed them before. Your wins were already all around you. But did you SEE them?
Your grass was already plush and green. Your fence already painted. Your heat already blasting. You were just too focused on something else to notice all those fantastic wins. Start writing down those wins and watch your self belief GROW!
- 10 Mindful Exercises For Kids You Can Do At Home
- 10 Self Care Tips For Mom To Help Bring Back Your Sanity
- 30 Day Positivity Challenge – How To Start And What To Do
- I Need To Love Myself – Self Love And Self Care Tips
- 31 Daily Affirmations For Kids To Boost Self Confidence And Reduce Anxiety