In partnership with cabi clothing
When I travel, I love to bring long-sleeved cocktail dresses because I always get cold – even during the spring and summer. That’s why I was so happy to find the cabi ten dress last month right before I headed on board a Carnival Cruise to the Caribbean. It was perfect for dinner with friends and still had that flirty flare I was looking for as I headed out for a night of fun.
The Cabi Ten Dress – Perfect For Spring
The long sleeve Ten Dress comes in a blue floral print with double-layered fabric for opacity. It features a V-neckline with an A-line skirt that falls just above the knees. To be honest with you, I feel like this is a year-round dress.
- Blue Flowers
- Long sleeves, shirring at the shoulders, waistline, and cuffs, fitted bodice
- Nylon/spandex blend
- Available in sizes XS-XL
As you know, I am a HUGE fan of cabi! They have the best cabi jeans and I am always up for a fun cabi party! The spring 2020 collection is probably one of my favorites to release to DATE. So many wonderful versatile pieces that made it really simple for me to create a capsule wardrobe that WORKS for me – any occasion.
But the cabi ten dress is definitely on top of my list. I am someone who loves to travel and like to pack items that don’t wrinkle like crazy in my suitcase. This piece was exactly what I was looking for! Easy to wear,
I also love the floral pattern because I feel like it doesn’t need a lot of accessories to finish the look. In fact, I always like to keep it simple with jewelry when I wear this beautiful dress and tend to put on nude heels so as not to compete with the main piece.
If you wanted to step this dress up a bit, you could consider matching it with the following cabi jackets:
- The Dylan Jacket – Every woman needs a jean jacket, and the Dylan Jacket is just the pick.
- The Kenya Jacket – It’s got pocket detailing with safari-inspired tortoise buttons. Done in a stretch-canvas fabrication, this jacket will move with you, wherever the day may take you!
- Harbor Jacket – Don’t be afraid to mix and match.
- Grace Blazer – This single-breasted blazer fits close to the body and hits at the low hip. Pair with the Grace Trouser for a fully-coordinated suit.
Simple and elegant, easy to wear and easy to travel – the cabi ten dress is exactly what you’re looking for this season! Remember, like all cabi collections, this dress will only be available for one season and then it will get replaced with an entirely new collection. So, if you love this dress – get it while it’s available!
There’s nothing I hate more than missing out on a great find!!
- The Perfect Spring Coat: Maritime Trench
- Cabi Tartan Jacket: What She Wore
- Cabi Siren Wrap Dress
- A Great Day At The cabi Headquarters In California
- Cabi Fringe Wrap: What She Wore
- The Reversible Wrap Sweater From Cabi
- Absolutely In Love With The Cabi Sweater Pea Coat
- Fall Fashion With Cabi
- The cabi Fall 2016 Collection Is EVERYTHING – Coverage From cabi Scoop