Cords!! Yes, it’s that time to start thinking about Fall Fashion and you KNOW it’s my absolute favorite season of the year. Cabi has so many great picks this year. I cannot get ENOUGH of them. In fact, if I had the ability, I would own it all. I have a few posts to share highlighting some of my favorite pieces. Let’s start with these two great options.
I’m wearing the Zoe Top with its fab fluttery peplum hem and skinny cords in an autumn umber hue. The color combination is just perfect for the season, don’t you think? And you can absolutely mix and match these pieces with any neutrals that you already own – making them completely functional for the rest of the year. I love clothing that just falls in line with the rest of your wardrobe.
More details about each piece:
The most dreamy super-stretch skinny cord in an autumnal umber hue. So plush and comfortable!
- Classic 5-pocket skinny jean
- Cotton, spandex, and super-stretch corduroy
- Available in 31-inch inseam
- Available in 0-16
Drape yourself in wildflowers with the Zoe Top. This windswept tank features a wide scoop neckline and asymmetrical flutter hem, perfect for a casual evening out.
- Fluttery peplum hem
- Body-skimming fit
- Artistic wildflower print
- Available in XS-XL
Comfortable, fashionable, chic and … mine!
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Cabi. Click here to check out the full Fall collection.
*company sent sample for review
- The Cabi Ten Dress – Perfect For Spring And Summer
- Cabi Siren Dress
- The Perfect Spring Coat: Maritime Trench
- Cabi Tartan Jacket: What She Wore
- Cabi Fringe Wrap: What She Wore
- The Reversible Wrap Sweater From Cabi
- Absolutely In Love With The Cabi Sweater Pea Coat
- Fall Fashion With Cabi
- The cabi Fall 2016 Collection Is EVERYTHING – Coverage From cabi Scoop