These family dance songs are the perfect mash up and musical combinations to get everyone in your house up and on the dance floor. Kid friendly music that can work for any festivity! This list is a must-save and is simple to add to your Spotify or Amazon Music list.
50 Family Dance Songs That Are Kid-Friendly And Fun
This kid-friendly dance list has a wide variety that spans the decades. Whether you are looking to scream out the lyrics to songs you grew up with or learn some group moves that only your kids will know, this party hit list will be sure to get everyone out of their shell and showing their best routines.
Sometimes, it isn’t always easy to break the ice when it comes to tween and teen parties. You set up your party – gathering the food, decor, and party supplies. Now, the only thing that’s left is to get people in the mood to relax and unwind. Music is the cure!
With 50 songs, you will have hours of fun – all programmed and ready to roll!
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’
- A-ha – Take on Me
- Bon Jovi – Livin’ On a Prayer
- Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
- Baha Men – Who Let the Dogs Out?
- Let It Go – Frozen
- Van Halen – Jump
- Everything is Awesome – from The Lego Movie
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
- The Beatles – With a Little Help from My Friends
- Katrina & The Waves – Walking on Sunshine
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- Michael Jackson – Thriller
- Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Poker Face – Lady Gaga
- Madagascar – I Like to Move It
- Hootie & The Blowfish – I Only Want To Be With You
- Cha Cha Slide – DJ Casper
- Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Rachel Platten – Fight Song
- C&C Music Factory – Gonna Make You Sweat
- Katy Perry – Firework
- Shawn Mendes – Senorita
- Taylor Swift – Shake it Off
- Chubby Checkers – The Twist
- Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta – You’re the One That I Want
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- OutKast – Hey Ya
- Aqua – Barbie Girl
- Michael Jackson – Beat It
- Beatles – Twist and Shout
- Sister Sledge – We Are Family
- Dwayne Johnson (from Moana) – You’re Welcome
- MC Hammer – U Can’t Touch This
- The Beach Boys – Good Vibrations
- Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- Technotronics – Pump Up The Jam
- Kenny Loggins – Footloose
- Chubby Checkers- The Twist
- Los Del Rio – Macarena
- Smash Mouth (from Shrek) – I’m a Believer
- Shania Twain – Man, I Feel Like a Woman!
- Aretha Franklin – Respect
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody
- Jackson 5 – ABC
- Prince – 1999
- Deee-Lite – Groove in the Heart
- Janet Jackson – Nasty
- Kool and the Gang – Celebration
I hope these tunes will help kids dance party. Family dance night = always a great idea!