There’s a whole lot of stuff to do during the last week of summer vacation and Phineas and Ferb want to do it all! Join these charismatic brothers of invention as they create, travel and explore in their quest for artifacts to fill out the Museum of Cool. Perry the pet platypus, aka Agent P, has their backs when bumbling villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz unleashes his latest obscure “-inator” device designed to take over the entire Tri-State area!
The top-rated Emmy Award-winning hit series from The Walt Disney Company began its stellar fourth season in December 2012 as the #1 animated program on cable with tweens 9-14 and the #2 animated program on all TV with kids 6-11 for Q4 2012. Phineas and Ferb is now the longest running Disney Channel Original Series, and the brand has successfully expanded into a range of consumer products including: plush toys, books, comics, DVDs, action figures, apparel, accessories, and numerous entertainment experiences at Disney Parks.
Here are the key features to this really fun game I know your kids will really love:
- Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P as you interact with supporting characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and whiz kid Baljeet.
- Experience two unique play mechanics:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb as you explore their backyard, a lost temple, underwater caverns, and the surface of the moon!
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet mode to super Agent P: jump, run, crouch, slide, hang from ledges, fight robot “inators” and sneak past traps and obstacles in Doofenshmirtz’s diabolical lab.
- Build and play in the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron Vehicle). Upgrade the A.T.T. by assembling new parts like pinchers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights that you need to access new areas. Customize the A.T.T to your preference with colors, sounds and decorative parts.
- Unfold an intertwining four episode storyline as Phineas and Ferb hunt for lost treasure and travel the world while crime-fighting Agent P embarks on a secret mission to foil the Dr.’s zany schemes.
- Defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s flying Norm Bots and robot hordes including the Patroller, Jumper, Charger and other “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inators”. Avoid Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s nasty lab traps: collapsing floors, laser beams and falling boulders!
- Collect sprockets then use them to buy spare parts for the A.T.T.
- Swing by Phineas and Ferb’s backyard Museum of Cool to access special items and loot you’ve collected on your adventures: Ferb’s Amazing Fun Trinkets include some of the most coolest artifacts the boys discover including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, floating baby head, Meap’s Mustache, caveman’s first stone wheel, and more.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive an autographed copy of this really fun game!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway