Are you looking for easy DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for him ideas considering the holiday is right around the corner? We all adore the holiday of love, but after a while, the bills tend to pile up.
After all, a handmade gift is so much better, right? I much rather get something made from the heart than a storebought item. It means something more when it’s a labor of love. And time is a ticking! Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and odds which means if you are doing this search, you are pretty much strapped for time.
If you are still trying to figure out what to get your husband or boyfriend, don’t worry! I have you covered. This post contains a number of easy DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for him ideas that you can replicate and make at home.
Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him
Bill is also someone who literally never wants anything. So, if I tried to buy him a wallet or a new shirt or a new belt, he would probably return it. You know why? Because the belt and the wallet that he owns “works just fine”. Do you have one of those, too?
The nerve. LOL! So, in order to satisfy my need for “giving”, I found that a DIY Valentine’s Day gift for HIM is the best bet. Handmade is thoughtful and it’s usually always well received. I’d call that a win-win.
Here’s a great list of suggestions to get you started. I found some really cute ideas!! I hope Bill isn’t looking because one of these is actually his gift! LOL
Easy DIY Gifts For Your Boyfriend / Husband On Valentine’s Day
- 23 DIY Valentine’s Gifts for Him ideas (here)
- Ticket Stub holder (on etsy – sort of feels DIY)
- Movie Night Care Package (here)
- Personalized Coupon Book (here)
- Last minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas (here)
- Water Balloon Fight Surprise (here)
- How To: Scratch Off Valentine’s Day Card (here)
- What I Love About You: A-Z Book (here)
- I Won the Lotto (here)
- 20 Cute Valentine’s Day Ideas (here)
- Date Night Suggestion Box (etsy)
- Make a 2017 Mixtape – it’s like old school / new school (Amazon)
What are you giving your husband / boyfriend this Valentine’s Day? Would love to hear! Is it a DIY gift?
Or do you just pick something up from the store? Heck – do you even exchange at all? I know a lot of people that don’t these days!!
- 10 Hostess Gift Ideas Under $50 – Hostess Holiday Guide
- DIY Valentine’s Decorations – Handmade Valentine’s Day Pennant Banner
- Rainy Day Activities For Couples
- Father’s Day BBQ Gift Basket Idea
- Unique Gift Ideas For Him – Holiday Gift Guide 2018
- DIY Holiday Artwork For Your Home – How To Design Your Own Pieces