Want an easy way to get involved with Downy’s ‘Touch of Comfort’ charity? All you have to do is purchase specially marked Downy with the quilted label to help donate 10,000 comforting, handmade quilts to hospitalized children.
With the new enhancements to the Downy Touch of Comfort program, Downy.com now offers consumers new ways to engage in the program and witness first-hand the impact of bringing a smile to a hospitalized child’s face. On the site, consumers will find the new Downy Touch of Comfort documentary, “The Gift of Comfort,” which stars spokesperson Chandra Wilson and several affected children. Additionally, the Web site hosts several new interactive features that give consumers an inside look at the program and allow them to add a “touch of comfort” in their own way:
- Order a quilt kit to create a quilt and send to Quilts for Kids, Inc. for distribution to a child in need
- Find information about how to make a direct donation to Quilts for Kids, Inc.
- Find out how to contact your local Quilts for Kids, Inc. chapter to get directly involved
- Share your story about the quilt you have created or how the program has affected you
- Click here to get a coupon for Downy