If you are looking for ways to edit your closet or edit your wardrobe, watch this closet organization video and see how I tackle my fashion pieces every season. There are several questions that every woman must ask herself in order to update her style and I break them down one at a time.
We all buy too much and when we do that we end up never getting the most out of what we own. By taking the time to actually look through our wardrobe and get rid of pieces we will never wear, we are guaranteeing that we will actually get more use out of the items we keep.
Closet Organization Tips – How To Edit Your Wardrobe
Think about it. Can you say – with certainty – that you know of every sweater you have in your closet? Because I don’t. The less you have, the more you will appreciate. This is a fact.
There are dozens of items in my closet that are too small, too ratty, too ugly, or make me feel too awful every time I put them on. That means that I am keeping things just for the sake of keeping things. When you take the time to do a little closet organization, then you actually will see MAJOR RESULTS.
In the above video, I walk you through several pieces and the process I go through when I decide whether or not I will keep an article of clothing.
What are the questions I ask myself when I edit down my wardrobe? What questions do you have to ask yourself when you edit your wardrobe? How do you even begin that process? It’s simple.
How To Edit Your Wardrobe – Fashion Questions
- Does this piece of clothing fit me?
- Does this piece of clothing look new? Is it torn? Pulled? Ratty looking? Discolored in any way?
- When was the last time I wore this article of clothing? Has it been more than a year?
- Do I feel good about myself when I wear this piece? Do I feel comfortable?
- Have I worn this piece of clothing too much? Do I want to wear this anymore?
You need to pull every single piece in your closet out and you need to think about all of these questions. If you get an answer that doesn’t serve you, then you need to donate the piece to people in need. Minimize your life. Edit your life. Edit your closet and thank me later!
Have you done this recently? When was the last time you attempted to do a closet organization project? Fess up! Would love to hear.
Next up, learn some style tips about how you can get ready for spring 2019 fashion.
- How To Hide A Pregnancy: 5 Looks To Help Get You Through The First Trimester
- Easy Closet System Review – Closet Organizer System
- The Perfect Chambray Jumpsuit For Summer
- Fall Fashion For Women – Fall Outfit Ideas
- Gwynnie Bee Clothing Subscription Box: Your First Month Free
- How To Look Thinner
- Old Navy Faux-Wrap Tie-Belt Linen-Blend Jumpsuit Is Perfect For Summer
- Show Off Your Shoulders This Summer: Chic Fashion Finds
- Khaki Pants: From Casual To Classy (3 Looks)
- The Spring Cleaning And Organization Guide For A Fresh New Start