Eggnog Fudge – how good does this look? If you are looking for a holiday-themed dessert that you can bring to your next family party… well, this is it! You probably have the majority of these ingredients at home. My guess is you will need to purchase maybe 3 or 4 things from this list below. Give this Eggnog Fudge recipe a shot today and let me know what you think.
Ingredients For Eggnog Fudge Recipe
- ½ Cup Eggnog
- ¼ Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 8 oz. White Bakers Chocolate, grated
- ½ teas. Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teas. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 teas. Ground Cloves
- 1 Cup Marshmallow Crème
- 2 teas. Vanilla
Directions For Eggnog Fudge Recipe
- In a sauce pan over low heat combine the Eggnog, Evaporated Milk, Butter and Sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Raise the heat to medium high and stir occasionally until the mixture comes to a boil then reduce the heat to medium.
- Keep stirring and boil until the temperature on a candy thermometer reads 240˚, 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the grated Chocolate, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves, stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Add the Marshmallow Crème and Vanilla, stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper and lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Let cool at room temperature at least 30 minutes, then put in the refrigerator at least an hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Oh so GOOD!!! What do you think? Think you are going to try this Eggnog Fudge recipe? I hope you do !
Pin This For Eggnog Fudge Recipe: Great Dessert For The Holidays
Looking for other great dessert recipes?
- Chicken And Pepper Fajitas Recipe: SO EASY!
- Thin Mint Brownies Recipe (Easy To Make – NOT From Scratch)
- Cookie Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- How To Make A Mug Cake In The Microwave
- Homemade Mini Apple Pie Recipe
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe