DIY Sugar scrubs are so EASY TO MAKE! Once you learn the process for one, you’ll never purchase a store bought version again. This recipe is for a Blueberry Sugar Scrub. If you don’t have blueberries, then swap that fruit out for something out you have on hand. Use this concept as the base and enjoy! The results? Smooth and silky skin!
Blueberry Sugar Scrub
Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 8 oz.
- 1 cup Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Freeze-Dried Blueberries
- 2 tbsp. Blue Sugar Sprinkles
- ¾ cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- Place freeze-dried blueberries in sealed zip-loc bag. Using a rolling pin, crush blueberries until very fine.
- Combine cane sugar, crushed freeze-dried blueberries, and blue sugar sprinkles in small mixing bowl.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla extract to dry mixture. Stir well.
- Garnish scrub with freeze-dried blueberries.
Tip #1: use organic ingredients.
Tip #2: works as an exfoliator and moisturizer.