Pool party necessities make for great fun in the sun. I should know. I’ve been spending a lot of time at the pool and the beach. It’s turning out to be a really relaxing summer!! Love it. To be honest with you, I’ve had the same bathing suit for three years now and I am kind of getting bored of it. I love the FIT of the suit which is why I haven’t really shopped for anything else… but I THINK IT’S TIME!!
If you are in the market for new summer accessories, check out some of these fun finds. I especially love this flamingo shaped baby floating seat. I mean- come on!! If I had a little one, I would be all about this. LOL!
Pool Party Necessities to Make Fun on the Water Even More Fun
Flamingo Shape Baby Seat Float
Palm Tree Spaghetti Straps Bikini
ASOS Clean Cross Back Mono Stripe Swimsuit – Multi
Avène Complexion Correcting Shield SPF 50+ (Face)
Tory Burch – Tiered Printed Cotton-poplin Maxi Skirt – Orange
Kate Spade New York Silicone Pom Pom iPhone 7 Case
Sarah Flint Grear Lace Up Sandals
- How To Throw An Escape Room Party For The Kids
- We Started Swimming Lessons At GoldFish Swim School @goldfishswim
- Swim Classes – 6 Reasons Your Kids Should Take Them
- 5 Reasons To Have A Goldfish Swim School Birthday Party
- Goldfish Swim School Keeps My Son Kicking
- Tips For Hosting A Build A Bear Birthday Party
- Caleb Had The Best Birthday Pool Party At Goldfish Swim School!!