Pilgrim Hat Cookies!!! How cute! If you are looking for a fun activity to do with the kids during the Thanksgiving holiday, you should consider this easy-to-do treat. Honestly, this is my kinda magic: Simple. Only a handful of ingredients. Kids can take this craft and run with it.
Here’s the directions for Pilgrim Hat Cookies — enjoy!
- Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Butter Cream frosting
- Food Coloring
1. Mix food coloring into frosting to create an orange color
2. Spoon frosting into piping bag. Use smallest round decorating tip, or cut a very small hole into the edge of the bag
3. Place Fudge Stripe Cookies upside down, so chocolate side is facing up
4. Pipe a small square on the front of the Reese’s cup. Flip it upside down and pipe a generous amount of frosting around the edges. Place the Reese’s cup (frosting side down) in the middle of the Fudge Stripe Cookie. Frosting should spillover, but touch up as needed.