Kamik kids boots are both stylish and affordable and will keep your children’s feet warm in both the snow and rain. With a variety of designs to choose from, it’s easy to find something for everyone in your family.
The rain and the snow… the slush and the harsh winter is just right around the corner for the North East. That’s why I knew I had to get on top of my kids’ wardrobe and get them some new gear.
Last year, we didn’t have the right shoes when the first snow fell and it was a disaster! My poor kids’ toes were frozen solid!! Well, that was a lesson I only had to learn once.
Kamik Rain And Snow Boots Are Great For Kids
I knew this winter, I wanted something that was insulated and lined but were also comfortable to run around in. My research brought me right to Kamik Kids! Have you heard of this brand before?
Natalie is wearing Stormin – the perfect winter boot for girls. This shoe is 100% waterproof and made in the USA. I love the fact that there is an antibacterial removable footbed.
When the shoe begins to smell a bit, you can simply remove the central piece and clean it! BOOM. Parents around the universe rejoice.
Liam is showcasing two different shoes — first up we have rain boots and then we have winter boots. I was so excited to see that the Kamik Winter Boots had the Boa closure system – it’s a turn dial that really tightens up the shoe and makes it nice and snug on my little ones.
Kamik Winter Boot Details
(KAMIK/Approx. Retail Price $89.99/Available: Winter 2015)
- Waterproof 600D Nylon Upper
- Seam Sealed Waterproof Construction
- Removable 8mm Zylex® Liner (97% Recycled Content)
- Moisture Wicking Lining
- Boa® Closure System
- NiteRays Reflective Technology
- Waterproof and Lightweight Synthetic Rubber Shell
- Kamik’s SNOWAVE Synthetic Rubber Outsole
- Height: 8.25 Inches/Weight: 1.6 lbs (per pair)
- Kids’ Sizes 1-7, Children’s Sizes 8-13; Available colors include: Red, Eggplant and Black.
The Best Part
And I want you to notice that I included a photo of Liam playing soccer in his rain boots because I had to show you that the kids can still run around in these shoes.
They are not TOO BULKY to live in. If you are looking for warm protection this winter, look no further – you’ve found it!
- Chic Sneakers For Spring: Today’s Obsession
- Sam Edelman – Brandon Embellished Raffia Slides: Today’s Obsession
- KidsShoes.com Creates New Lines Inspired By American Girl’s Wellie Wisher Dolls
- Why Do Boys Wear Shorts In The Winter?