The Scribble Press app is a place for kids and families to write, illustrate, and publish their own stories. The mobile app is designed both for families as well as the classroom and offers hours of fun.
My family and I are tech-crazy. We love it and we love gaming, too. Our iPads and tablets are great since it’s just so easy to download games and explore to find more new ones.
For the kids, it’s always wonderful to find fun, entertaining, and creative games that also help them to learn and to grow. That is my top priority and something I am always on the lookout for. I’m super excited to share this great new app, Scribble, with you!!!
Let Your Kid’s Creativity Soar With The New Scribble Press App
San Francisco-based kids edutainment company, Fingerprint, is introducing Scribble – the evolution of the award-winning Scribble Press, which has seen more than three million books created by children six to 12 since it launched three years ago.
Scribble was created by two moms (love, love, love that), Anna Barber and Darcy Pollack.
Today’s Scribble app provides kids with creative multimedia tools that they can use by creating stories through writing, drawing, animation, video and audio. It mixes pretty much anything and everything I want my kids to be playing and growing with when they are gaming!
With no limits on creativity, children are limited only by their imagination. I say this all the time, but it just so true. They can either start with a blank book or finish a pre-written story that encourages them to add music, photos, recordings of their own voice, and the ability to put themselves into the story – using more than 300 drawing tools, backgrounds and stickers.
There are 30 fill-in-the-blank story starters ranging from the silly to the sublime. It’s an amazing amount of choices and options!!!
Here are some of the key features:
- VIDEO: Kids can export their books into a short video to share with friends and family members.
- STORY STARTERS: New story starters help get kids right into the fun and creativity.
- STICKERS: More than 250 digital stickers and backgrounds based on popular themes andfun drawing tools are fun for kids to use.
- PHOTO FEATURE: Kids can also put themselves into the story by using a photo feature to place photos of themselves in their book.
- ANIMATION, MUSIC AND MORE: Kids can add animation, music and their own voice to any story.
The original Scribble Press app has been adopted by more than 35,000 classrooms nationwide, earned “Staff Favorites & Back to School Featured App” from iTunes; Winner Parent’s Choice Award; Time Top 25 Apps for Kids – Winner; and Reader’s Choice Award – Apps for Homeschooling.
The free version offers three story templates and basic story creation tools. The paid version at $5.99 offers more than 30 story templates and additional backgrounds and stickers, plus the ability to export and share creations as a PDF or video.
To download the app, please click on one of the following:
- 12 Raised Salt Art Projects For Kids
- 10 Easy Video Spiderman Drawing Tutorials For Kids
- How To Get Your Kids To Talk More Over A Healthy Breakfast – Ice Breaker Questions For Kids