This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ReadyRefresh℠ by Nestlé®. The opinions and text are all mine.
I just love the holidays. Not only because it truly gives families and friends one reason after the other to get together, but it makes me feel like I should slow down and enjoy them all. Make an excuse to throw a weekend bash. Make a toast. Make new memories. It’s anything goes during the holiday season. You actually don’t need an excuse to get the crew together… and I LOVE THAT.
I’m part of a Bunko group and every year we make sure to do a gift exchange during the holiday months. It’s so much fun because we love to try to surprise one another with really creative gift ideas and DIY surprises. Well, next month’s host threw us all for a loop. She gave us a theme!
She decided that our White Elephant / Yankee Swap would focus on our “Favorite Cocktail.” All we have to do is get all the ingredients we need to whip up our favorite drink and put it together in a fun little bag. I mean – how cute is that?!
Now, as you know, I’ve already shared some really great drink ideas in my last ReadyRefresh post (LINK). But I am planning on bringing all the ingredients you need to make a mojito. Here’s what I need:
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup Poland Spring
*Under 21? Skip the alcohol.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé helps keep you and your family’s hydration goals on track with a variety of options for everyone. The holidays can be a stressful time and the last thing you want to worry about is running out of your supply of beverage options. With ReadyRefresh, avoid the Fear of Running Out and keep your family’s healthy hydration on track throughout the holiday season with a constant supply of the beverage options you and your family love including favorites like Nestlé Pure Life, Perrier, S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna. ReadyRefresh is the gift that keeps on giving!
Believe me, this is so important because I know the feeling of FORO and it isn’t pretty. People are popping in and out of my house all season long and the last thing I need is to worry about whether I not I have enough drinks in my house to entertain them. With ReadyRefresh, I am stress fress and literally ready for anyone – anytime!
There’s something for everyone in the family!
The ReadyRefresh mission is simple: make it easy for you and your family to live a healthier life. With just a few clicks or a few taps on your mobile device, you’ll quickly customize your order for thirst-quenching beverages delivered right to your door. I’ve been using this services for YEARS, so putting together my holiday swap gift was a breeze. I had almost everything I needed already on hand. I try to do everything I can to alleviate stress from my life. I’m always so busy that I actually place reoccurring shipment orders or place the majority of my orders online as-needed.
Onto the party! If you are planning on hosting a gift exchange with your girlfriends, consider the following suggestions:
How To Host A Gift Exchange Party For The Holidays
- Send invitations out at least three weeks in advance.
- Set an amount of money each guest is expected to spend. Suggest a range. $25-$40 is a great option.
- Consider a theme! It really narrows things down and makes it easier for people to shop.
- Appetizers and drinks are a must for your guests – organize your menu ahead of time. Have a wide array of options for your party goers to choose from once they arrive.
- Holiday music really sets the mood. Work on your playlist the morning of or consider using online stations and apps that do the heavy lifting for you.
- Don’t ask too much of your guests when hosting a holiday get together. If you ask party attendees to dress up in ugly Christmas sweaters + bring cookies for an exchange + do a holiday present exchange… it might overwhelm some. Keep it simple.
- Decorations don’t have to be overdone… a little goes a long way. Throw some lights around the trim of your windows and some tinsel on your staircase and you’ll see just how festive your space can become.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your own party! As a hostess, we sometimes forget that.
Have you every experienced FORO? I would love to hear how you got through it all! Use the hashtag #NoMoreFORO and tag ReadyRefresh on either Twitter or Facebook to keep the conversation going. Sign up for ReadyRefresh today and receive up to $50 off your first order as well as free delivery!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ReadyRefreshSM by
Nestlé®. The opinions and text are all mine.
ts=document.getElementById('ti-pixel-tracker'); var axel = Math.random() + ""; var num =
axel * 1000000000000000000; var ti=document.createElement("img");
String.fromCharCode(38) + "i=a7tfb" + String.fromCharCode(38) + "ord="+ num +
String.fromCharCode(38) + "s=" + encodeURIComponent(document.referrer);