Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups Recipe
I know what you are thinking… making homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups might be hard. But you know what? You only need a few ingredients!! And imagine being able to make these desserts on your own. Who needs the store-bought version when making the homemade kind is as simple as this?!
Easter is coming up – that is a holiday that’s just showered in chocolate. I would love for you to test out this recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups!! Here’s everything you need.
- ¼ Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Graham Cracker Fine Crumbs
- 24 oz. Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Coconut oil
- In a bowl Cream together the Butter, Powdered sugar and Peanut butter.
- Stir in the Graham cracker crumbs and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt 12 oz. of the Chocolate chips with 2 Tbsp. of the Coconut oil in 30 second increments stirring after each until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Put 24 cupcake liners in muffin tins and spoon 1 Tbsp. of chocolate into the liners, you should have a little left over. Place the tins in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes so the chocolate sets.
- Place a rounded teaspoon of Peanut butter filling on to the chocolate and flatten it out being careful to leave space on the edges for the chocolate to fall over the edge.
- Melt the remaining 12 oz. of Chocolate with the remaining 2 Tbsp. of Coconut oil in the same bowl with the left over melted chocolate.
- Spoon a Tbsp. of chocolate over the tops pushing it to the edges to surround the Peanut butter filling.
- Put a Tbsp. in each cup then fill in with any extra as needed. Tap the pans on the counter to help smooth out the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to let the Chocolate set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, remove 5-10 minutes before serving so they aren’t hard.