I know. I know. Should I be looking at cupcakes while I’m trying to fit into my old jeans? The answer is YES – especially if they are s’more cupcakes. Come on now!
Here’s a great recipe for the holiday. Yum. Yum. and Yum.
- 7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
- 4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
- 12 large marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs using Baker’s Roller®;. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in Small Batter Bowl.
Using Small Scoop, place a scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling.
Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened.
Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
Break remaining candy bars and place in (1-cup/250 mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-11/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds.
Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.
Yield: 24 cups
Nutrients per serving: (1 cup) Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 g
- Dipping the Professional Shears in cold water before cutting the marshmallows helps minimize sticking.
- The time it takes the chocolate to set varies depending on weather conditions and room temperature. You can refrigerate the cups briefly until the chocolate is set; store them at room temperature.
- Store the cups in a single layer in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Freezing is not recommended.
- For a richer chocolate flavor, substitute dark chocolate candy bars for the milk chocolate.