Add Some GOOD to the Holidays this season!
The holidays are the perfect time to get together with friends and family, right? It feels like there’s something on the calendar every single time I look and I am so thankful for it. Whether I’m hosting or attending, as long as I am spending time with people I love, it’s time well spent. And this year, we can all spread some cheer while doing some good at the same time. It’s easier than you think.
When you purchase an O, That’s Good! product between November 4th and December 29th, Oprah and her team will donate a meal to someone in need through Feeding America. It’s that simple. So, when you are working on your menu list, be sure to include some of their product line into the mix. Appetizers are the perfect way to do just that.
O That’s Good! Uncured Pepperoni Pizza with a twist of cauliflower makes a great handout as soon as friends make their way through the door. There are so many different flavors to choose from, but we love pepperoni! You can either cut them up into squares or triangles – completely up to you.
I headed to Macy’s to pick up a few different options for serving. The Cellar Confetti Let’s Party Platter was 40% off this week when I went shopping for some new hostess additions. I thought it was the cutest thing! And guests will enjoy toasting with Celebrate and Cheers glasses as well. On sale for just $9.99 a pair. That’s 50% off. Macy’s always has such amazing deals. Love that!
For more inspiration, you could always check out Martha Stewart Living. Be sure to subscribe today and use code LADYDEAL to get an additional discount off of your subscription. Martha Stewart Living is one of those magazines that is just FILLED with amazing ideas. Every season. Every big event. Every small occasion. Page after page of inspiration. Just what I was looking for!!
Remember, when you purchase an O, That’s Good! product between November 4th and December 29th, Oprah and her team will donate a meal to someone in need through Feeding America. To learn more, feel free to visit othatsgood.com.
Need some tips this holiday season? Here are ten tips to get you started this holiday season.
10 Tips For The Holiday Host
- Make sure you have a signature drink and have it ready at the door. Welcome your guest with the cocktail as a way to introduce them to the party.
- Prep as much as you can prior to the big day. The less you have to worry about the morning of… the BETTER.
- I know Pinterest is awesome, but don’t let it RULE your life. Be sure to remember that you aren’t on a television show. This is just for you and your friends.
- When you are planning out your menu, think about how many heat sources you have. Do you have as many burners, ovens, rice cookers, crock pots, as you need? If not, then adjust.
- Don’t be afraid to ask people to bring side dishes, desserts, drinks, or flower arrangements.
- A digital invite is LIFE. Use eVite to keep track of everything. Don’t send an email. Don’t send anything in the mail. Use something that is automated and that will track the responses for you.
- If you want to blow their minds, have a BLANK BAR. Name your poison. Is it a bloody mary bar? Is it a baked potato bar? Is it a make your own pizza bar? Whatever it is – set something up. It’s super fun and they will love it.
- Buy fancy looking throw away plates and utensils. You’re welcome.
- If you’re inviting kids, have things prepared for them to do. Grab bags, movies, an entire section of the house locked off that is designated just for them. Think about the CHILDREN! AHEAD OF TIME. It will not work out. IT WILL NOT WORK OUT. Think about what you want to do. If the weather is nice, have everyone bring their scooters. Bring bathing suits and turn the sprinklers on. This is important.
- Join in on the fun. You have to plan for this. Don’t forget to enjoy your own party.
Do you have any holiday plans this season? Planning on making an O, That’s Good! purchase?
This is a sponsored post by O That’s Good! Uncured Pepperoni Pizza.