I want to wear the colors in this dessert like a Fall outfit! So perfect!! If you are looking for a fun and easy dessert to give to your children this season, why not try these adorable Candy Corn Stalks? Ready for the magic? They don’t taste like candy corn… they just look like corn that is made out of candy. Give it a go!
This recipe will you yield 6 candy corn stalks:
- 6 regular-size Nutter Butter cookies
- 2/3 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
- 1 Tablespoon creamy Peanut Butter
- 15 oz. bag Reese’s Peanut Butter pieces – you will need 60 pieces
- 12 green Air Heads candy pieces
- Kitchen scissors
- 6 candy/lollipop sticks
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the Wilton white chocolate melts for 40 seconds. Stir until completely melted.
3. Pull the top piece off of each Nutter Butter cookie and set aside.
4. Dip the top 2 inches of each cookie stick into the melted white chocolate and place firmly onto each bottom cookie half (the one that still has PB icing on it). Replace each cookie top and let set for 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, add the peanut butter to the melted white chocolate and stir until well incorporated. This will give the chocolate a light brown color.
6. Dip each cookie pop into the melted chocolate. Let any excess chocolate drip off. Gently lay on the wax paper.
7. Making two rows vertically, press the Reese’s pieces onto the front of each cookie pop to resemble a corn cob. Set aside.
8. Unwrap the green Airhead pieces and with a scissors, cut each piece into the shape of a leaf.
9. If necessary, reheat the remaining melted chocolate for 10 seconds.
10. Dip the ends of each candy leaf into the melted chocolate and attach to the back and side of each cookie pop – 2 leaves for each pop. Lay gently on wax paper and let set for at least 10 minutes.