No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with Peanut Butter and Banana Recipe
Sometimes you just want to make a recipe that doesn’t require any heat but still satisfies that sweet tooth. Here is a simple but delicious idea for you to keep in your back pocket should you ever be in a pinch. The flavors are also simple enough – bananas, peanut butter and chocolate chips! YUM and YUM!
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 10 chocolate crème sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 8-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 8-ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas, sliced into ¼-inch thick discs
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, divided
- Combine butter with the crushed cookies. Spoon 3 tablespoons into four 4 ounce serving cups. Press down into an even layer.
- Beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, and peanut butter. Spoon about 9 tablespoons into each cup.
- Lay 5-6 banana discs on top of each prepared cup.
- Garnish each cup with a dollop of unused cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle each cup with chocolate chips.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
The result –> THIS!
Not for nothing but the No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake Recipe is perfect for parties! Look at the display. So fun!