Chocolate Chip Monkey Bread is going to change your life. The recipe is actually surprisingly easy and the taste is one of a kind. Once you start making this dessert, you will NEVER EVER STOP. Yes, I’m calling it!
Chocolate Chip Monkey Bread Recipe
- 2 Cans of Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 C sugar
- 4 TBS cinnamon
- 1 C butter softened
- 1/2 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Ziploc bag for coating the biscuit pieces
- Caramel sauce to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat bundt cake pan with pam spray. Set aside.
- Cut the biscuit into 8 pieces and place aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and the cinnamon and mix. Set aside.
- Take each piece of the cut dough and flatten it out so that you can add in the chocolate chips. (About 3 chips per dough.) Roll into a ball and set aside until all pieces are done.
- Add into the Ziploc bag with the sugar and cinnamon. Shake bag until all pieces are coated.
- Spray pan with Pam spray until coated and place the biscuits into the pan.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the butter and brown sugar. Mix until melted and combined. Pour into pan with biscuits.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 40 minutes. When timer goes off, don’t worry! The center will still be jiggly.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before placing the serving plate on top of the pan and flipping the pan.
- Lightly tap the sides of the pan to loosen the monkey bread.
- Once the monkey bread is out and onto the plate, drizzle extra caramel sauce and chocolate chips as topping and serve.