Bleeding Eye Cupcakes Recipe: Perfect For Halloween
Oh my goodness! These are so gross and spooky and… just perfect for Halloween! The Bleeding Eye Cupcakes recipe is easy. Once you see how it’s done, you will be able to bang a dozen out in no time. Your kids are going to love these!!
Bleeding Eye Cupcakes Recipe
White Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 2/3 C flour
- 1 C sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 C unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 egg whites, room temp
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 C whole milk
Vanilla Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 C un salted butter, room temp
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Red blood gel
Gummy eye ball candy found in Halloween
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake tins with paper liners.
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder together in a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Mix the wet ingredients together on medium speed until combined.
- Add to the dry ingredients: butter, egg whites, vanilla, sour cream and milk. Mix on medium speed until just blended.
- Fill cupcake liners a little more than 3/4 way.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the cupcake pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack to finish cooling about 30 minutes.