Halloween mummy hot dogs are the perfect treat for your kids to enjoy during the spookiest season of the year. They are easy to make and pack in quite the punch when it comes to presentation. Here’s everything you need in order to get these monsters on the table!
This post is written in partnership with Perdue Farms and contains affiliate links
- Niman Ranch Beef Franks – 15% off your order here
- Crescent Roll
How To Make Halloween Mummy Dogs
Preheat your oven 375 degrees.
In order to make classic crescent dogs, start by cutting up your crescent roll into long strips.
Wrap them around your Niman Ranch beef franks – leaving a space for the face to remain exposed – and bake on a prepared baking sheet for 15-18 minutes.
Allow to slightly cool and then dab two little mustard eyes to complete your look!
Get 15% Off Your Perdue Order Today!
Did you know that you can get your proteins delivered straight from Perdue Farms directly to your house – all year long? Hot dogs, chicken, lamb, beef, and more! If you shop through my link, you will save 15% off your entire order! Fab!
What a fun Halloween lunch idea. These adorable crescent creations could be served with dipping sauce if you like, like ketchup or mustard. That’s up to you. I just love working on recipes that have simple ingredients and I know I will be making this spooky mummy recipe for this year’s party. Such a great dish to serve to kids.
Mummy Hot Dogs
- Niman Ranch Beef Franks
- Crescent Roll
- Preheat your oven 375 degrees.
- In order to make Halloween hot dogs, start by cutting up your crescent roll into small strips.
- Wrap them around your Niman Ranch beef franks - leaving a space for the face to remain exposed - and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool and then dab two little mustard eyes to complete your look!