You know Jillian Michaels as the world’s leading fitness expert and a renowned nutritionist; but she’s also a proud mother of two. She’s amazing, even my husband has worked out using her tapes (shhhh)! I love her positive yet strong vibe. She really knows her stuff and puts her coaching and teaching abilities to great use. It’s nice to see that she’s moved into a slightly different but oh so important space…baby time!!
In Yeah Baby!, Jillian, along with her team of top-notch experts (see below), will change everything you think you know about pregnancy, arming you with the most cutting-edge information available, so you can make the right choices for you and your little one. They will help you navigate the hidden dangers in your immediate environment; understand the check-ups, tests, and treatments your doctor recommends; and provide powerful solutions for all your issues, from heartburn and swollen feet to more serious medical concerns.
You will also learn how to optimize every facet of your child’s development, from IQ and long-term earning potential to future level of physical fitness and even taste preferences! Yeah Baby! also features a complete meal plan with delicious, nutrition-packed recipes, and a one-of-a-kind, trimester-specific fitness program, to ensure you bounce back stronger and better than ever.
Check out this expert dream team:
- Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, MD is an Ob-Gyn, a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, and board certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine.
- Andrea Orbeck is a PregnancyFitness Specialist who holds an advanced degree in Kinesiology and Intracellular Physiology.
- Katja VanHerle, MD is one of America’s Top Physicians in Endocrinology as named by Consumer Research Council of America.
- Cheryl Forberg, RD is an award-winning registered dietitian, chef, and New York Times bestselling author.
- Jay Gordon, MD, FAAP is a pediatrician who specializes in infant nutrition and breastfeeding.
Awesome!! In case you weren’t sure about JILLIAN MICHAELS, here’s a little background. Jillian is a celebrity fitness trainer, author, and television personality known for her appearances on NBC’s The Biggest Loser and Losing It With Jillian, and as the host of Sweat, Inc. on Spike. Her New York Times bestselling books include Unlimited, Master Your Metabolism, The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook, and Making the Cut. She has two children with her partner Heidi Rhoades, a son, Phoenix, and daughter, Lukensia.
Power your pregnancy with the help of celebrity fitness coach Jillian Michaels! One (1) winner receives:
Giveaway open to US addresses only. Prizing and samples provided by Rodale Books.
TO LEARN MORE, please:
This post is in partnership with Rodale Books.