Valentines Day Candy Bark
We’ve already started to celebrate Valentine’s Day! I have wash towels and place mats all out and the kids are loving all the extra hearts that are filling up our space. If you are looking for a special treat to make them, consider this Valentine’s Day Candy Bark. You only need a few ingredients and they are just so pretty to look at!
Perfect for school class parties or for bunko meet ups.
Let’s get started!!
Valentine’s Day Candy Bark Ingredients:
- 1 pouch white chocolate wafers (Ghiradelli)
- 1 bag strawberry chocolate wafers (Guittard Chocolate)
- 7 whole graham cracker + 1/4 cracker
- 1 container red and pink sprinkles (Wilton)
- 1 container jumbo sprinkle hearts (Wilton)
- Line a large baking sheet with graham crackers.
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate. Continue to stir until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the graham crackers. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly over the crackers.
- Sprinkle the red and pink sprinkles onto the white chocolate covered graham crackers.
- Pour the strawberry chocolate wafers into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Follow package directions.
- Using a large spoon – drizzle the melted strawberry chocolate over the top of the bark.
- Next, add the sprinkle hearts on top.
- Allow to set for in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Easy enough, right?!