I’ll go to a diner – don’t get me wrong. But sometimes you want something a bit… tastier and we’ve finally found a local eatery that satisfies the entire family’s palette. The Chef’s Corner in Mineola serves breakfast, lunch and brunch and is manned by two partners who have quite a culinary resume backing up their menu.
The Chef’s Corner In Mineola: Finally A Great Breakfast Spot!
Onto the meals!!! My daughter opted for this apricot scone which was accompanied by homemade jam.
My husband chose a cheese omelet with home fries. The homefries were out of control delicious!
Of course, I opted for pancakes topped with fresh berries and maple syrup. This dish actually comes with 3 pancakes but I split it with my son, Liam. They plated his dish in the kitchen and gave him the same amount of fresh fruit which I appreciated.
Last but not least, my mother opted for the mushroom omelet with homefries. You better believe all of our plates were completely wiped clean. My only gripe is they don’t offer freshly squeezed orange juice. It was disappointing to see they didn’t, but the meals were so good that I let it go. 🙂
If you live near Mineola in Long Island and are looking for a great breakfast/brunch spot – be sure to check out The Chef’s Corner. It’s RIGHT NEXT to Winthrop Hospital.
- Easy Family Meal Prep Ideas For Next Week: For Beginners
- The Special K Challenge: I’ve Lost Four Pounds So Far
- Gearing Up For National Pancake Day
- How To Make Healthy Pancakes – Oatmeal Pancake Recipe
- It’s National School Breakfast Week, so Wake Up to School Breakfast!
- Greek Frittata Bites Recipe
- Family Dinners And Why They Matter Plus Enter To Win $25 Gift Card