Greek Frittata Bites are so easy to make and are an easy way to get your children to eat some fresh vegetables in the morning. I also love breakfast ideas that enable me to use my oven.
I don’t always love to stand in front of my burners flipping and flopping things while the rest of my family is laughing and bonding at the dining room table.
When I make Greek Frittata Bites, I do a little bit of the legwork up front, and then I sit down with my crew until they are done and baked and ready to serve. My kind of morning!
If you are in the mood to try something new, check out the recipe below. You can swap out any ingredient you’d like. If you want to add asparagus – go right ahead! If you don’t love garlic, then omit it! Make these Greek Frittata Bites your own! Truly!!
Recipe: Greek Frittata Bites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 8 whole eggs
- 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350F.
Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add the bell peppers.
Pour into muffin tin – halfway. Cook for 22-25 minutes, until eggs are set and top starts to color.
Cool on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes before removing. Serve immediately.
These bite-sized treats were delicious and healthy. My husband ate more of them than he’d want me to admit online. 🙂 Nice appetizer as well.
Click for more ‘Inside the Kitchen‘ posts.
Want More Greek Recipes?
If you are looking for more Greek recipes, you could always try my Greek lemon potatoes. They are SUPER easy to make and it comes out perfect every time! I also have this 7-Layer Greek Dip that I make for parties during the summer. The tastes are as FRESH as can be. YUM! Ok, last one to share –> One of my favorite desserts to make is this Greek rice pudding because it is just so rich and creamy! Hope you enjoy!!
Print This Recipe
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * 4 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- * 1 small onion, finely chopped
- * 2 garlic cloves, minced
- * 1 bell pepper, diced
- * 8 whole eggs
- * 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- * 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- * 1 tsp fresh thyme
- * salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add the bell peppers.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, thyme, feta, and tomatoes. Add in onion and garlic mixture. Mix.
- Pour into muffin tin - halfway.
- Cook for 22-25 minutes, until eggs are set and top starts to color.
- Cool on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes before removing. Serve immediately.