We live in such a digital world. Our children don’t know any other way. But I have a feeling that the Polaroid Lab is going to be THE IT GIFT for teens this holiday – especially teen girls.
My daughter has pictures all over her bedroom walls. She loves to document the time she spends with her friends. And yes, using Instagram matters, but NOTHING beats a hard copy in the hand. Am I right?
Turn those memories into physical photos today. The Polaroid Lab simplifies and expedites turning your smartphone photos into handheld momentos.
When the beginning of the school year started, the first thing my daughter wanted to do was decorate her locker with Polaroid photos. And we did! She ran around with friends one day and took the craziest photos. Made the silliest photos. Curated the most Insta-worthy poses, as only a teenage girl could. And then, she customized her personal space until it felt like HERS.
That’s the beauty of the Polaroid Lab. It’s like giving all the power back to the creator. They don’t have to rely on store pickups, or downloads, or secondary printers. Everything they need is right in the palm of their hands.
What Smartphones Work With The Polaroid Lab?
Before you make this purchase, please check to ensure that the phones you own are compatible with this new photo making tool.
- Compatible Film Polaroid: Originals i-Type and 600 film (Color, Black & White and Special Editions)
- Compatible Smartphones: iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, X, Xs and newer, Most Android™ Smartphones
- The App: Available for iOS and Android
- Compatible iOS versions: iOS 11+
- Compatible Android versions: Android 5+
- L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 5.9 in (closed)
- (L 150 × W 115.6 × H 149.7 mm closed)
- L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 7 in (open)
- (L 150 × W 115.6 × H 177.16 mm open)
Weight: 1.44 lbs (655 grams) (without film pack)
- Battery: High-performance lithium-ion battery, 1100mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.07Wh
- Materials: Polycarbonate, TPU, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Lenses: Optical grade acrylic lenses, AR coated on top lens surface
- Shutter System: Fixed aperture, variable speed shutter module (solenoid)
Transform your digital photos into real Polaroid pictures with the all-new Polaroid Lab
This product is not really a printer, not really a scanner… it’s just an instant formula for timeless images. We live in such an instant world. It only makes sense to bring this new device home.
The Polaroid Lab enables you to make digital memories tangible. I just love that. Take the moment that you want to capture and save forever and PRINT IT, FRAME IT, HANG IT ON YOUR FRIDGE. The options are endless. You can even share it with friends – print multiple copies at once.
Memories last a lifetime and now those memories can be yours to share with The Polaroid Lab.
For more information about this product, be sure to visit Best Buy.
- January Photo Challenge – Photo A Day Ideas Printable
- StoryWorth Is A Beautiful Way To Capture Your Family’s Stories
- Ultimate Fall Fun Family Checklist
I am a Best Buy Ambassador. All opinions are my own.
Monday 4th of November 2019
That would have really been amazing if it had been around when I was in high school. It was such a pain to take the picture, beg your parents to get it developed, and then wait for it to be ready for pickup. These kids are pretty lucky to have this option now!